COVID-19 – RAPID CONTACT CENTRE AND UC DEPLOYMENT – Contact 0203 872 3081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic there is an expected large increase in call volumes and the need for employee home working. We are able to assist organisations in rapidly scaling up their Contact Centre and Unified Communications capability.
Amazon Connect – pay as you go, scalable, omni-channel cloud Contact Centre
We are able to provide the below within 24 hours:
- Browser-based phone client which can be accessed from anywhere
- Inbound and Outbound PSTN connectivity
- Basic call queues, DTMF based IVRs and skills-based routing
- Amazon Lex Voicebot IVR relaying basic information to customers and employees
- Amazon Lex Voicebot IVR collecting basic information from customers and employees and logging in a database
- Metric Reporting
- Voice Recording
Agents will require internet connectivity. Existing PSTN numbers and Contact Centre ACDs can be diverted to the Amazon Connect service to handle overflow.
Amazon Chime – a pay as you go, feature rich, application-based communications service. Providing chat, voice, video, conference meeting and screen sharing
We are able to rapidly provision users (within 12 hours) onto the Chime service enabling seamless remote working capability.
The Amazon Connect and Amazon Chime services are consumption based and there are no licencing or fixed term contract requirements. The services can be scaled back or shutdown at anytime.